3D ITERATIVE IMAGE RECONSTRUCTION
Enables Low-Dose CT Scans
SafeCT® is a universal 3D iterative image reconstruction system that enables the use of low-dose CT protocols on scanners of all vendors and models, by substantially increasing SNR and image quality.
SafeCT® is a centralized network-based add-on system. It connects to all the scanners in the imaging department or practice via the DICOM network. SafeCT® receives the low-dose noisy images from the CT console, automatically processes them and transfers enhanced images to the PACS and/or workstation for reading.
over 500 leading medical centers
SafeCT® products are in routine clinical use at over 500 leading medical centers and imaging practices in the USA, and have allowed diagnostic low-dose CT scans to more than 1.5 million patients. The product’s efficacy and performances were tested and demonstrated in numerous clinical studies.
- Allows ultra-low dose CT protocols (up to 60% dose reduction) without compromising image quality or diagnostic confidence
- Supports scanners of all vendors and models
- Fully automatic operation
- No change in the clinical workflow
- Automatic reformatting and rescaling
- Comparable or better performances than CT OEM iterative reconstruction solutions, at a fraction of the price
- Real time operation