3D ITERATIVE IMAGE RECONSTRUCTION
Enables Low-Dose CT ScansSafeCT® is a universal 3D iterative image reconstruction system that enables the use of low-dose CT protocols on scanners of all vendors and models, by substantially increasing SNR and image quality.
SafeCT® is a centralized network-based add-on system. It connects to all the scanners in the imaging department or practice via the DICOM network. SafeCT® receives the low-dose noisy images from the CT console, automatically processes them and transfers enhanced images to the PACS and/or workstation for reading.
over 200 leading medical centersThe FDA-cleared SafeCT® is in routine clinical use at over 200 leading medical centers and imaging practices in the USA, providing diagnostic low-dose CT scans to more than 750,000 patients. The product’s efficacy and performances were tested and demonstrated in numerous clinical studies.
- Enables the use of ultra-low dose CT protocols without compromising image quality or diagnostic confidence
- Supports scanners of all vendors and models
- Fully automatic operation, no change in workflow
- Automatic reformatting and rescaling
- Comparable or better performances than CT OEM iterative reconstruction solutions, at a fraction of the price
- Real time operation